• Attended CRA Assembly in Hemingford on Tuesday.
• Wednesday, participated in UNL Extension “Connecting the Dots” with 128 Alliance & Hemingford HS Sophomores – careers, recreation of life simulation.
• Additionally Wednesday, hosted two classes of “The Entrepreneurial Equation” with presenter Dalsey Lambley, Edward Jones at BBDC places of work.
• Prepping to host a Web site Go to from IECC Group November 6-9 to evaluation Enterprise, Retention, and Enlargement – they are going to conduct numerous interviews and focus group conferences.
• Prepping for BBDC Annual Assembly Tuesday morning at 9:15am – BBDC Workplace. All are invited.
• Conferences: Central Sq., CALEA, Datalytics, Stanford College, PCAB, South Central, Tradition Reframed, IACP.
• Coordinated 491 requires service.
• Accomplished 6 report requests.
• 1 firearm allow issued.
• 2 Baby Welfare Investigations.
• 0 DUIs, 29 Site visitors Stops.
• 5 accidents.
• 0 K9 deployments.
• 94 Constructing Checks.
• 24 Neighborhood Contacts/Enterprise Checks.
• 0 Trip Home Checks.
• 5 Lively Investigations.
• 25 Animal Calls.
• 7 Canine Impounds. 6 canines at present within the shelter.
• 0 Cat Impounds. 1 cats at present within the shelter.
• 1 Code enforcement concern.
• Satisfaction ranking 91%.
• General crime is down 2.8% YTD from final 12 months YTD.
• Officers responded on a suicidal particular person with a gun. Officers efficiently helped the person and transported them to the hospital with out pressure.
• Used the increase to spray all the massive parks together with Laing, either side of Central, Canine Park.
• Mowed the upper rising native grasses in preparation for Winter.
• Introduced mowers from the Cemetery and began equipping them for snow.
• Blew out the Central Park and Laing Lake loos.
• Winterized the outdated Fleet Providers constructing because the water was shut off for the season.
• Coated the fountain and mushroom water function on the pool with outdated pool umbrellas. The canvas is heavy and works nicely to guard these gadgets from winter injury.
• Mowed/picked up leaves at smaller parks and Field Butte Islands.
• Leaf harvest is underway. As leaves fall in all of the bigger areas with heavy tree populations they’re collected and disposed of.
• Accomplished an analysis of all panorama areas to get plant order lists prepared for 2023.
• Acquired quotes for constructing upgrades and tools purchases included within the 2022/23 funds.
• Ready for one funeral on Saturday.
• Coordinated work to stage concrete on the pool deck. The North West space of the deck has some heaving and foam leveling was pumped beneath the concrete to treatment that.
• Began assembling info and pictures for a seasonal coaching energy level to coach non permanent staff on recognizing security and upkeep points inside the parks when they’re working.
• Evaluated all panorama areas with All Seasons Landscaping to make design plans and plant lists for the plant bid for 2023, which can exit in December.
• Labored with a number of elevator firms to get elements and repair lined up because the Museum elevator will not be operational.
• Coordinated PR efforts concerning spraying actions and the Public Assembly scheduled for November seventh.
• Blew out the irrigation system for Winter.
• Golfers took benefit of the final lovely days of fall. Count on that to decelerate because the climate cools off.
• The professional store can have plenty of gadgets for vacation buyers.
RSVP & Senior Heart:
• Employees served meals in home and delivered this week.
• We took half within the downtown Trunk or Deal with for the primary time and cherished that the youngsters acknowledged us because the “museum girls”.
• We did some higher fall housekeeping and rearranging in our storage space.
• The primary gadgets for our Christmas Competition arrived and are excellent. If you need to participate in our yearly fundraiser or have questions, please name 762-2384.
• Your complete written stock of Museum artifacts has been efficiently enter on the Previous Excellent database! This has been a prolonged and ongoing course of. Additions to the gathering will proceed as artifacts are obtained.
• Hosted the month-to-month scrapbooking occasion. We hosted two group conferences for the Alliance Police Division, along with a child bathe and a TSI testing assembly.
• Development on the constructing goes full pressure this week with each the roof and the bookstore being re-done. We have now been very grateful for Ross Grant, Terry Monroe, Xavier Robb, and Eric Gosnell all serving to us out with ending the bookstore! These guys have put in some arduous hours this week with flooring and ceiling tiles! The room is trying nice!
• This week Technical Providers Librarian Emily Nelson recorded stats for the month of October and ready the October Director’s Report. She additionally processed ILLs for patrons and e-book golf equipment, assisted patrons, up to date the web site and Fb web page, and assisted with crafts for the Bountiful Baskets Fundraiser.
• The Bountiful basket preparation is in full swing with the public sale starting November 14th. There are nice gadgets this 12 months for all ages so come examine them out!
• We’re glad to report that the east parking zone has been re-opened to the general public and the e-book drop can also be totally accessible! Due to all our patrons for his or her endurance and understanding throughout our roof substitute.
• Accomplished the Emerson/Platte alley rebuild mission.
• On Saturday, labored with Parker Plant upkeep workers to have a complete plant outage to carry out metering improve in addition to upkeep on electrical tools.
• Upgraded the underground major service line to Rock Valley Bodily Remedy as a part of system upkeep.
• Began a major line rebuild mission on west fifth road between Black Hills and Dakota Avenue.
• Began a 3 part major line rebuild on CR 60 north of Lincoln street.
• Began a 3 part rebuild mission south of Knox Street west of CR 60.
• Working with a neighborhood electrician on a service improve within the Vista Trailer Court docket.
• Working with vendor to amass elements for substation feeder restore after car accident final week.
• The Quarterly IT Advisory assembly was held on November 1st. Updates on initiatives in progress had been mentioned, and server improve work started instantly after the assembly.
• This autumn Council report was offered final week throughout the Council assembly.
• 28 Constructing Permits issued in October. Complete mission valuation of $356,264.25.
• 4 Zoning Permits.
• 8 Plumbing and Mechanical Permits.
• Vista/Meadows Cellular Residence Parks utilized to usher in 11 new cell properties.
• November eighth Planning Fee Assembly:
o Rezone from Agriculture to Heavy Business at 1630 West tenth Road (Westco Tire Store). Merchandise to be at Council on November 15.
• November seventeenth Board of Adjustment Assembly:
o Request for a variance from most driveway widths for 1630 West tenth Road (Westco Tire Store).
• Employees met with Human Assets on Paylocity and alter in timekeeping.
• Chief met with State Hearth Marshal workers.
• Library parking zone re-opened.
• Trim accomplished in e-book room.
• New handicap indicators put in at Senior Heart.
• Metropolis Corridor stair heater upkeep analysis underway.
• 16 locates accomplished. 35 work orders accomplished.
• New backhoe obtained after an 18-month wait. Backhoe coaching performed.
• PAX mixer set up full at Toluca tower. Wiring for mixer accomplished at Toluca tower. Bac-T samples taken at Toluca tower, which is now again on-line.
• A Station air launch repaired. A station thermostat changed.
• Movement check full on hearth hydrants on the Parker advanced.
• Engaged on Effectively delicate begin estimate Effectively #1.
• Winter car servicing underground.
• Sweeping ongoing.
• Concrete restore job accomplished sixteenth and Boise.
• Concrete restore job accomplished thirteenth and Dakota.
• Staff attending required CDL coaching in Gering.
• First snow removing/salt utility full.
• 275 tons of refuse collected this week.
• 266 prospects.
• Assembled roll out and dumpsters.
• Cleaned conveyor basement. Put in basement lighting. Conveyor restore underway.
• Landscaping work underground.
• Cowl accomplished on east finish of unfastened fill pit.
• Moved to new dumping space on east facet of MSW.
• Repairs to truck 1111 accomplished.
• Started scraper blade leveling restore.
• Positioned filth cowl.
• Constructed up filth stockpile.
• Wire tie machine routine upkeep accomplished.
• Heating restore underway on tipping flooring.
• Dozer and loader upkeep full.
• Signal adjustment for visitors movement effectivity.
• Organized for winter machine parking indoors.
• Expanded baseline C&D platform.
• Ongoing software program updates.
• Continued coaching on new dispatching software program.
• 740 riders this week.
• Rehabilitation of Taxiway and Apron mission is formally suspended till Spring. Taxiway C & D, Terminal Apron and a portion of the Common Aviation Apron are full aside from closing coats of paint that can occur in Spring. These areas talked about have been inspected and opened again as much as plane.
• Pre-construction assembly was held at the moment for the 2021 hail storm insurance coverage declare mission. Work will start on Monday morning.
• First snow removing of the winter season has occurred with no main points.
• Passenger counts for October had been 359 deliberate and 355 deliberate.
• Work has begun on the FY 23-24 funds.
• Reviewing proposed adjustments to the Metropolis’s Complete Plan. Public Hearings in search of suggestions on the Complete Plan adjustments are forthcoming in 2023.
• Performed coaching for Division Heads.